- March 1st-8th: Tuition is Due. Tuition handed in after the 8th, please add late fee. See page 2 in the registration packet.
- March 19th: PAC-LV’s Dance Teams will be competing at a local dance competition at The Scottish Rite Cathedral in Allentown. This is a free venue and all are welcome to attend anytime between 9:00AM and 8:30PM. Come support PAC-LV!
- April 1st-8th: Tuition is Due.
- April 8th: PAC-LV Dance Teams will be performing at the Iron Pigs Game. Tickets are $10. If you are interested in tickets, please let Michele know.
- April 14th- 16th: Studio is CLOSED for the Easter Holiday. The studio WILL BE OPEN on Monday the 17th.
- April 22nd & 23rd: PAC-LV’s Dance Teams will be competing at a competition in Danielsville. Wish them Luck!
- April 29th & 30th: PAC-LV’s Dance Teams are back at it again, competing in Lancaster.
Picture Nights Have Been Confirmed!
Wednesday May 24th and Thursday May 25th.
A schedule and picture envelopes will be available closer to the date. Bishop Photography will be our photographer again. You may be familiar with this company from school picture day or other sports. If a student takes multiple classes or you have more than one child enrolled, please note that you will most likely be coming to both days. If your child is only a part of one class, your picture day will only be one of the days.
RECITAL DATE CONFIRMED!!
The dance recital has been CONFIRMED for SATURDAY, JUNE 3rd. The rehearsal and the recital will be held at Orefield Middle School. There will be a rehearsal on the same day. All students are required to stay the full length of the recital. Details about hair, costuming, rehearsal schedule, and recital order will be emailed closer to the date.
Parent Observation Week
From May 1st to May 6th parents are invited to sit in the studio and watch class! Parent observation week is for parents or main caregiver. Please make other arrangements for siblings. There will be no childcare available in the studio lobby.
5, 10, or 15-Year Awards
Does this year mark your 5th, 10th or 15th year at PAC-LV? Please fill out the form for your trophy. The form is due back by March 25th. Forms are available at the end of this information packet or at www.pac-lv.com. PLEASE DO NOT email this information, you MUST fill out a form! To receive a 5, 10, or 15-year trophy, you must have been at PAC-LV for consecutive years.
With every recital there are recital t-shirts available to purchase. There will be a design on the front and a cast list of all students on the back of the t-shirt. All students, except preschool are required to purchase the recital t-shirt. The recital t-shirt will be worn for the finale dance. Order forms for the recital t-shirts are available at the end of this information packet. or at www.pac-lv.com. FORMS are DUE along with payment by March 25th. Any t-shirts not ordered by March 25th, will not be ordered and those students will not be allowed to perform in the finale dance.
Performing Arts Center of Lehigh Valley
Dance Recital T-Shirt Order Form
DUE BACK BY MARCH 25th
Child Sizes: $15.00
Adult Sizes: $20.00
STUDENT’S NAME: ___________________________________________________________
PARENT’S NAME: _____________________________________________________________
PARENT SIGNATURE: _________________________________________________________
EMAIL: _______________________________________PHONE: ________________________
SIZE: please put quantity in space provided.
( ) CSM (6-8) ( ) CME (10-12) ( ) CLA (14-16) CHILD SIZES:$15.00
( ) ASM ( ) AME ( ) ALA ( ) AXL ADULT SIZES:$20.00
TOTAL NUMBER OF SHIRTS: ____________ TOTAL $___________
PAYMENT IS DUE WHEN ORDER IS PLACED.
All students, except preschoolers will wear a recital t-shirt for the finale dance in the recital.
Office Use: CASH CHECK # AMT. PD DATE:
Performing Arts Center of Lehigh Valley
5, 10, or 15-Year Award Form:
DUE BACK BY MARCH 25th
FIRST RECITAL YEAR: ______________
IF YOU CAN, PLEASE NAME THE TITLE OF THE FIRST RECITAL THAT YOU PARTICPATED IN:
PLEASE CIRCLE ONE:
WILL THIS BE YOUR 5th, 10th, or 15TH RECITAL?
5th YEAR AWARD 10TH YEAR AWARD 15TH YEAR AWARD
In order to receive a 5th, 10th or 15th year award you must have been at PAC-LV for 5, 10, or 15 consecutive years.
PLEASE PLACE THIS FORM IN THE DROPBOX LOCATED ON THE FRONT DESK.
DO NOT TELL ME THROUGH EMAIL, TEXT, OR IN PERSON.
YOU MUST HAND THIS FORM IN BY MARCH 25TH TO RECEIVE YOUR AWARD.
- March, April & May 1st-8th:
- Tuition is due. There will be no tuition due for the month of June.
- March 20th:
- Deadline to make any changes to the cast list.
- March 25th:
- Recital T-shirt order forms are due!
- 5, 10, or 15 -year award forms are due!
- Saturday, April 8th:
- PAC-LV Dance Teams perform at the Iron Pigs game.
- April 14th-16th:
- Studio CLOSED for the Easter Holiday.
- Auditions for PAC-LV’s Dance Team, day and time TBD.
- May 1st – May 6th:
- Parent Observation Week. Parents are invited to sit in the studio and watch class. Please make other arrangements for siblings.
- Monday, May 8th:
- Recital tickets go on sale. Tickets are general admission. During the first two weeks of sales tickets will be sold by cash or check. After May 21st all sales will be cash only. Tickets sold before the recital day will be $12.00. Tickets sold on the day of the recital or at the door will be $15.00 and will be cash only.
- May 15th – 20th
- Bring a Friend to Dance Class! All students will be allowed to bring one friend to each dance class. This is a perfect time to invite your friend and show off your recital dance to them! Your friend may participate or watch. If your friend participates, they must wear dance shoes or go barefoot.
- Wednesday, May 24th and Thursday, May 25th:
- Picture Nights at the studio. Schedule TBD.
- Saturday, May 27th - Monday, May 29th:
- Memorial Weekend Observed: The studio will be CLOSED after 10:30AM on Saturday, May 27th for the Memorial holiday. Classes will resume on Tuesday, May 30th.
- No Tuition is due for the month of June.
- Friday, June 2nd:
- I have not decided if we will have class the night before the recital, I will email Friday night classes closer to date.
- Saturday, June 3rd:
- RECITAL REHEARSAL and RECITAL! REHEARSAL and RECITAL are BOTH held at OREFIELD MIDDLE SCHOOL. Rehearsal is during the morning and afternoon on Saturday. Students must report back to the school for the recital by 6:00pm. The recital starts at 6:30 pm, more details closer to date.